Guidelines for Preparing and Delivering an ePoster
The association has standard procedures for accepting your ePoster for the event.
- All posters should be submitted to the association as PDF files.
Make sure your slides are in Widescreen format (Design/Slide Size/Widescreen 16:9.) The large LCD screens will allow your ePoster to be viewed widescreen at a resolution of 1920x1080.
- All ePoser presentations will be shown as a PDF within a Web browser popup widow.
- Widescreen 16:9 ePosters will completely fill our screens, as shown on the left. If you submit the standard 4:3 slide size, please note how your slide will appear on our widescreen monitors – left and right sides of the screen will be blank, as shown on the diagram on the right.
- How to create a widescreen ePoster (16:9):
- In PowerPoint:
- In the "Design" tab, click the "Slide Size" drop down arrow, and choose "Widescreen (16:9)".
- Alternately, you can select "Custom Slide Size" and use a width 16" wide x 9" high or 13.33" x 7.5".
- Choose “Save as PDF”
- If you are using a 3rd party PDF converter, choose a "Print" resolution or at least a DPI of 150 or better. The default normally works fine. It is usually set to "Print" at 300dpi.
- In Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign or any other graphics program:
- Choose a template such as "HDTV 1080P" or "Web Large".
- Otherwise, you can customize the document size.
- Photoshop: Choose the "Image" menu, select "Canvas Size", and set the unit top pixels (px) and make sure the file is at least 1920x1080.
- Adobe InDesign: Choose the "File" menu, select "Document Setup", and set the width and height to at least 1920x1080.
Please upload your ePoster to the following site: http://eposterkiosk.com/scvs19/upload.html